With over 2,000 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 300,000 active traders and 2.5 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness:
We are currently looking for Senior Business System Analysts to join the Exness Technology Department. For this role relocation to Cyprus is preferred but we are also open to remote work.
As a Business System Analyst you will be involved in collecting requirements as well as participating in the functional test schemes. You will also perform risk analysis, causes of errors, be involved in system analysis and integrations on various products and projects.
- Identify and collect requirements from different sources–both structured BRDs and unformalized stakeholder requests.
- Prepare specifications describing a technical implementation of requirements, including integration flows, data models, UI specifications, etc.
- Participate in the solution and system design stages while working in cooperation with enterprise and solution architects.
- Prepare technical and user documentation for services which are developed by your team.
- Participate in the preparation of functional testing schemes to identify deviations from the formulated business requirements and functional requirements.
- Participate in testing the prototype of the existing system.
- Participate in training of current and new system users.
- Analyze risks and causes of errors in production.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience in software development as a System or technical Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge of requirements management and its modern techniques such as Use Cases or User Stories
- Understanding of non-functional requirements and their role in software development processes
- Great understanding of integration processes and the ability to design integration schemas involving multiple systems with different types of integration mechanisms (using Kafka)
- Good experience in business processes and notations such as BPMN and UML
- Good knowledge of Web Services and REST API, HTTP, microservices architecture
- Experience with databases with a good knowledge of SQL, allowing you to select the information you need by yourself
- Understanding of basic concepts of UI/UX
- Experience in iterative development mode, understanding Scrum framework
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the theory of algorithms, database theory, systems theory, system analysis information security
- Basic understanding of the Core Infrastructure Services (networking, data centers, virtualization, databases, and servers OS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced or fluent level of English.
What we offer:
- An amazing work culture with the ability to thrive and grow within the company
- Medical insurance for employees, spouse and children including dental and optical
- ‘Get to know your Team’ Trip to Cyprus or full relocation support to Cyprus if preferred
- Company car (if relocating to Cyprus)
- Compensation of school/kindergarten fees (if relocating to Cyprus)
- Reimbursement of home working equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working expenses (if working fully remotely)
- Sports activities compensation and free corporate gym if relocating to Cyprus
- Birthday, marriage and baby delivery bonus
- Extensive learning opportunities and professional development
- Language courses allowance
- Flexible public holidays
- 21 days annual leave, paid sick leave and maternity leave
- Flexible public holidays and Christmas break
*If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities in Cyprus, please do not hesitate to request additional information during your first interview with the Talent Acquisition Specialist.