To help support the future growth of the business we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join a newly created dedicated LMAX Digital Treasury function in a broad role which provides exposure to core Treasury operations, reconciliations, liquidity and inventory management. The role provides good growth and progression opportunity as the LMAX Digital’s Treasury team develops and expands.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform day to day reconciliations of broker position. Including:
- Working closing with Head of Treasury Operations to assist in cash and liquidity management.
- Assisting in corporate treasury projects, including cashflow forecasting, inventory management and FX and Digital assets risk management.
- Collate regular reporting to senior management and work with Head of Treasury operations to establish and maintain KPI’s.
- Working closely with the Group treasury and Group Finance team to ensure sound back-office Treasury operations.
- Assisting with client’s audit requests and staying abreast with FX and Digital assets market news and developments.
- Working closely with Director of Strategy and Head of Treasury Operations on LMAX Digital’s credit programme, to maximise revenue opportunities through interest income, in line with our internal risk management guidelines.
- Identifying and recommending Treasury system and process improvements to support business growth / diversification.
- Documenting policy and procedures, as well as administering processes in line with company’s internal controls.
- Assisting with internal and external audits, as and when is required.
- Review processes within the team to ensure efficiencies and management of identified risks with the required reporting and escalation processes.
- To continually look for improvements in processes to support current and new business lines as LMAX Digital grows.
- Sound academic track record
- Advanced excel skills preferred
- Experience in and understanding of leveraged and spot financial trading
- Ability to perform successfully under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders to resolve queries
- Available to cover weekend on-call