Sales Executive (Forex, Futures, Stocks)
Tradeview is looking for experienced, professional and energetic sales consultants with at least 2 years of experience and knowledge in the financial markets. Qualified individuals represent Tradeview’s broad range of financial products and services to a diverse client base from beginners to advanced traders.
Successful candidates will develop and implement a strategy designed to increase the retail client base of various financial products in different countries and regions. Also, they will initiate sales activity & proactive sales calls (both face to face & over phone) with a targeted audience of Introducing Brokers, Money Managers, Institutional, and Retail Clients.
Alternatively, Tradeview provides great incentives for anyone interested in becoming an Introducing Broker (IB). This will allow complete flexibility while still allowing one to work for a first rated organization with offices throughout the world.
In this position, you will perform the following:
- Initiate contact with leads that have expressed interest in trading Forex, Stocks, and Futures using our brokerage services.
- Connect with prospective clients over phone, email, video, and meetings to build rapport, excitement, and gain buy-in.
- Accurately and effectively articulate brand value and product knowledge.
- Efficiently and accurate manage CRM data and sales pipeline.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly targets for outreach and sales.
- Sales skills and previous experience in the FX, Futures, or Equities is must, preferably someone with a book of Introducing Brokers, Money Managers, and Retail Clients. A minimum of two year’s experience is required.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and collaborative sales environment that is fast-paced and subject to frequent change and to work effectively as a member of a team and share best practices, as well as a strong individual contributor.
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated – requires minimum supervision, well organized with good follow-up skills.
- Stay on top of the local and national economy and financial markets activity.
- Established skills with software used (PowerPoint, Windows, and contact management software) on a day-to-day basis.
- Keeping abreast of the competition, its people and products.
- Knowledge of the organization’s operations, products and services.
Compensation and Benefits.
- A competitive base salary plus uncapped performance incentive.
- Remote based work opportunity! (Where applicable).
- Ongoing training and educational support.
- Business-casual work environment.