Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for data analysis for OKX’s growth initiatives independently, including user persona, business value score, operational actions and promotional events.
- Measure performance of each growth initiative and provide optimization suggestions.
- Follow up on data analysis of local operation teams in several overseas markets, support the operation effect and give follow-up optimization suggestions.
- Describe the situation of business, explain fluctuations, and provide valuable suggestions with reports.
- Design A/B tests and give optimal product design schemes according to data performance after launch.
- Cooperate with PM/Ops team/R&D to promote the implementation of optimization schemes and bring about actual improvement and growth of business.
- Cooperate with R&D and Data PM to build data systems and user-friendly data products to support business.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in mathematics, statistics, computers is preferred; or major in science or engineering or engaged in data statistics, analysis, modeling related working areas after graduation.
- Proficient in SQL and Tableau and familiar with Python or R for data analysis.
- At least 5 years of working experience in data analysis, with a good sense of business in ecommerce product analysis preferred.
- Able to complete English reports and communicate with global staff independently.
- Have a strong learning ability and curiosity; ability to quickly pick up domain knowledge in new areas; Can lead a small project team to support business.
- Have a strong ability to work under pressure, have the courage to overcome difficulties and accept challenges.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the cryptocurrency or blockchain industry, with a strong understanding of crypto trading and market dynamics.
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements in different regions related to cryptocurrencies and promotional campaigns.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependents
- More that we love to tell you along the process!