The role is within the AML Branches Coordination team reporting to the Supervisor and involves daily communication both internally within the team and other departments and externally with the AML units of the company’s EU branches.
Who We Are
Viva Wallet is a leading European cloud-based neobank, delivering the future of payments, now. With presence in 24 markets, it is the payment institution with the largest footprint in Europe. Viva Wallet’s mission is to change the way businesses pay and get paid, offering truly unifying, yet localized, end-to-end advanced digital payments solutions and embedded banking services tailored to their needs. Latest innovations include the “Viva.com | Terminal” app which turns any smartphone to a card terminal, and “Smart Checkout” payment gateway that can increase conversion by 21%. An advocate of sustainable cashless economy, Viva Wallet harnesses the power of their disruptive in-house technologies to provide digital payments services in 19 languages and 9 currencies, featuring over 24 payment methods.
What You Will Do
- Assisting the department with AML compliance administration tasks;
- Liaising with colleagues located at different branches worldwide with regards to compliance/AML matters;
- Monitoring regulatory and periodic reporting obligations per country, ensuring timely submissions, and keeping records;
- Undertaking and upkeeping files;
- Working as part of a team to achieve the departmental standards and targets;
- Liaising with the AML Compliance Officer to ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance standards;
- Providing general administrative support to the Anti-Money Laundering Unit;
- Responsible for updating all registers, calendars and logs maintained by the AML Unit;
- Ensuring that all files are adequately organised in line with the AML Unit’s record keeping policy;
- Coordinating AML/CFT initiatives and meetings as required by the AML management and operations procedures;
- Conducting other tasks and duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in an administrative function
- Fluent in professional English language (written and spoken);
- Sufficient experience in a similar position, working in the AML Compliance department of a regulated company;
- Thorough understanding of AML Compliance and regulatory requirements;
- Good understanding of relevant regulations on Money Laundering;
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Accurate with good attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Good time management skills.
- A competitive salary (based upon your skills and experience
- Annual bonus based on targets’ achievement
- Private medical and life insurance
- Integrity, teamwork, transparency, and regular feedback to develop your skills
- A chance to grow within a fast-moving European Fintech Company / Neobank